Digital Marketing Manager
Looking for Digital Marketing Manager who is upto the challenge of engaging new age customers form the digital world Responsibilities Driving digital marketing strategy.
Areas of focus include:
- Digital content management
- Keyword research,
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Analysing web analytics,
- All social media strategies and; online outreach programs.
- Develop strategies that increase traffic, demand and conversion.
- Suggest digital strategies that complement the company s sales and marketing efforts.
- Studying competitor digital marketing strategy.
- Provide direction and direct team members in the performance of their duties, establishing work priorities, and in achieving company initiatives.
- Digital campaigns – Develop and execute high impact digital ; social brand communications programs for all ATL campaigns.
- Manage all owned media channels – Complete ownership of social media channels.
- Regularly tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the brand in digital ecosystem.
- evolving and managing digital marketing campaigns and utilizing a range of techniques including SEM/SEO to improve performance.
- Social media marketing – Creating, managing and growing the company s presence through blogs, Twitter, Face book, and other strategically relevant online social properties.
- Digital Analytics – Maintaining processes to track conversion rates and making improvements to the brand in digital ecosystem.
- Defining success metrics and reporting needs for campaigns. Requirements Highly proficient product ; service marketer with experience in digital marketing.
- 4 or more years of digital marketing, marketing communication and/or advertising experience required.
- Managing Team of 45+ team member’s.
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category Marketing
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Salary: 30k to 40K