Senior PHP Developer
Key Responsibilities: Developing and Managing Web Development Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Good Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Familiar and working experience in WordPress, Magento.
- Ability to manage projects
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good Communication.
- Knowledge of SEO is added Advantage.
Salary: 30k to 40K
Joining : Immediate