We are looking for an experienced and passionate “WordPress Developer” to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins. We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layouts and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development and MySQL.
WordPress: 1 year (Required)
Office Location: Martin Burn Business Park, Level 7, Unit – 7A, BP Block, Salt Lake Sector – V, Kolkata – 700091 (Beside Technopolish Building)
We are looking for #UKB2B #Telecom Team Leader/ Supervisor for #UK #B2BProcess to join our [...]
Are you a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) professional working with search algorithms and [...]
We are looking for an Aussie #TeamManager for the #Australia Energy Sales Process to join our [...]