Digital Marketing Executive
Are you a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) professional working with search algorithms and knows how to apply advanced optimization strategies? If digital strategy is your thing and you have a knack for analyzing data and a track record of staying up to date with emerging digital marketing trends and technologies.
You will be responsible for the planning and execution of SEO strategies for our clients. This role requires management of Search Engine Optimization responsibilities of client’s websites.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Must have knowledge on Keyword Research, Competitor – Back Link Analysis, strong knowledge in On-page, Off-page, Google Webmaster – Analytics, Guest Blogging etc.
- Advanced knowledge in on-page and off-page, optimizing Meta tags, URLs, keyword density and prominence.
- Must have working knowledge of basic Internet technology. (HTML, CSS).
- Excellent knowledge of Search Engine Algorithms (Google, Bing, & Yahoo Search
- Conduct rigorous keyword research to guide the team of content writers.
- Review technical issues of SEO and recommend solution.
- Optimize website content and landing pages.
- Build links for direct off-page optimization.
- Collect data and produce report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects.
- Keep up with the latest market trends of SEO best practices
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
Qualifications and Skills
- Any Graduate/Diploma Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- 6+ months of SEO experience.
- Knowledge of technical aspects of search engines, search algorithms and how they apply to aspects of SEO.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SEO, website analytics, site architecture, internal and external linking knowledge.
- Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through data analysis and critical thinking.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Self-starter approach, with the ability to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility as time permits.
Experience – Minimum 1 year.
Office Location: Martin Burn Business Park, Level 7, Unit – 7A, BP Block, Salt Lake Sector – V, Kolkata – 700091 (Beside Technopolish Building)
Salary on Time
PF & ESI facility
Normal Day Shift
5 Days working – (Saturday & Sunday fixed off)
We are looking for #UKB2B #Telecom Team Leader/ Supervisor for #UK #B2BProcess to join our [...]
We are looking for an Aussie #TeamManager for the #Australia Energy Sales Process to join our [...]
Are you a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) professional working with search algorithms and [...]